Here from Canini morsels We are in full turmoil of Halloween: October is my absolute favorite month, because nature changes and is color, for a decadent note that whispers in my ear. Could they miss the theme dog recipes? Of course not! After my pumpkin rolls, meet the pumpkin pralines and chickpea flour, flavored with a little ginger and gluten-free.
Your dog, to the canonical question "Dogcetto or Treat?", will answer without a shadow of a doubt "Dogcetto!". Try to believe, my friends!
Pumpkin pralines: Ingredients for about 30 pralines
- Pumpkin Delica Cotta 120 g
- Chickpea flour 200 g
- Extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Fresh or powdered ginger to taste
- Oatmeal to decorate to taste
To make these beautiful and healthiest pumpkin pralines, designed to embrace the autumn and to celebrate Halloween, is very simple. I started from pumpkin pulp delica * that I had already baked: put it in a bowl and mash it in a puree with the ball of a fork. Add now the flour, ginger and olive oil etravergin. Mix well until you get a compact compound.
Lining with baking paper a dripping pan, then flour lightly your hands and get some little dough nuts. Plasmal a ball with palms and lies le pralines on the dripping pan. The finishing touch? A couple of oatmeal flakes on each to simulate the pumpkin's petiole. You just have to bake in a preheated static oven at 175 °c for 30-35 minutes.
* The Delica, or the Mantovana, are the most suitable pumpkins because they are dry and compact. The Neapolitan or the butternut, for example, are very watery and filamentous. If you use either of these last types of pumpkin, or if you bake them steamed or boiled, the amount of flour could increase considerably.
Pre-heated static oven at 175 ° for 30-35 minutes.
You can store pumpkin pralines in the refrigerator for 5 days, even more if you make them dry for an hour in the oven at 120 °. You can certainly freeze them after baking.
- The pumpkin is a vegetable rich in vitamins, has antioxidant properties and is perfect as a depurative for stomach and intestines
- It is a complete snack: super-vitamin vegetables, chickpea proteins, extra virgin olive oil nutrients and a pinch of carbohydrates